How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 114689
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you remove a wrong address on my credit report

Customer Question

Can you remove a wrong address on my credit report
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We cannot do anything for customers other than provide them information on how to do what they are seeking themselves. State law forbids us from representing anyone from this site. If you would like information only, then tell us what you have tried to do with this situation so far.

If you wanted more than just information, you can get a refund of your deposit from this site by contacting customer service and we apologize for any confusion as to what we can or cannot do within our site's terms of service.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions