Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
10285032

Bought a car in Texas 5 months ago I tried to sell could not

Customer Question

Bought a car in Texas 5 months ago I tried to sell could not get clear tilt e for my car its a 2011 Corvette dealership laughed at me when I asked for them to pay me back my trade in value and pay finance company off we be square but they refused to do so what can i do. I can't sell and my insurance lady told me if I had an accident in this car insurance company would not pay off
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I ripped me off I already aske the damn question now this shr t
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We please ask that you keep our communications professional. Comments like your second post are not called for if you would like information from us. Please understand the experts are not employees of this site, we are independent users just like you are and thus it can sometimes take time for a customer post to appear on our lists and for an expert to answer. As you can imagine customers who seem hostile may not get answered. I do apologize for the delay and I do ask for your understanding.

What is the problem with the title? Can you please explain? Did they ever transfer title over to you after the sale?