Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I am trying to get some credit card debt relief but am

Customer Question

Hi, I am trying to get some credit card debt relief but am afraid to get involved with any of the companies I've contacted !Is there somewhere I can go to check them out ?
Jim
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
Do you have any specific companies you want me to check out, or, you are asking in general?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.