Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Attorney with 29 yrs exp with Consumer Law issues
19127644

Oh yes

Customer Question

Oh hi yes
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.
Can you please tell me what your specific question is? Also, are you saying that you already sent these people money and if so in what form and what did they say it was for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent them $6600 for COT, None Attestation Permit and Exchange Rate fee also half the amount for activation of account. This was for a lottery won in the United Kingdom. Do you have an email address so I can forward you legal certificates etc for an assessment? They have given me less then forty eight hours then the time elasped. I have been trying to veify this and finally go throught to the British lottery Commission by email only though.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Sunhils group originated in London but then was transferred to another country causing complications in verification.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello?
Please do not post until you receive my reply. I am writing your response now but am human so it doesn't happen instantly. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it possible for you to see the verification of this award via email?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Hello again and thank you for your reply, although I still don't see where you asked a specific legal question. However, I have enough information to tell you that you have, unfortunately, been scammed. There is no legitimate sweepstakes, in this country or in any other country, that would require prepayment of any fees, taxes, etc. In addition, if you didn't enter the sweepstakes you wouldn't win it.
You can report the scam to the U.S. agency IC3 who handles these type of fraud cases. You can contact them at: www.IC3.gov
Please feel free to ask follow up questions if you hve them. Keep in mind that I will only respond to one response at a time. This is not chat mode.