Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I accidentally made seven face book accounts through the

Customer Question

I accidentally made seven face book accounts through the years not knowing that every time I get a new device I am supposed to login to Facebook, and that there is no need to make a new account. I let my next door neighbor use my I pad air 2 and I was not aware that she was signing me out of my account so her system would pick up my my password. She is know on one of my accounts that I am no longer using and do not have the password ***** to delete. And also do not have the password ***** the others. It is slowing my internet down very much. I would like help how to delete these these accounts I do not use as soon as possible, and only keep the one that I am on. The one that looks like a painting. I would very much appreciate your help
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

have you tried closing the extra accounts on facebook under settings?