Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Having tite problem with name on title not complete,i bought

Customer Question

having tite problem with name on title not complete,i bought this car In va. Have tried 3 different times to settle this.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I apologize but live phone calls, unlike in other sections on JustAnswer.com, can be deemed practice of law which is forbidden by state laws as we do not and cannot represent you in any legal matter. I would be happy to continue with you in this forum if you would like to use reply. Thank you for understanding.
This is from the seller that you are having an issue that they refuse to provide you proper title?