Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Last week I was looking 2014 Mercedes. The salesman called

Customer Question

Last week I was looking for a 2014 Mercedes. The salesman called me and said he found one I would like. The dealership brought the car to me (325 miles) I looked at the car, liked the car, completed all paperwork on the car at my home. The dealership took my car as trade and left with it. Now a week later the dealership told me I have the "wrong" car. The car I am suppose to have is identical except 3000 less miles. I like this car. I want to keep this car. Do I have to exchange this car for another on because "they" gave me the wrong one.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Can you tell me, do you have a signed sales contract ? Is the VIN of the vehicle on this contract?