Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I am having major issues with the University of Phoenix the

Customer Question

I am having major issues with the University of Phoenix the fact that I spent a fortune on an associates degree and how they are handling me in their school. I went back to get it a bachelors degree because I received a pay it forward scholarship through them and I believe that my education & time has been for not. Don't get me wrong I appreciated them giving me a scholarship but if the amount of money it cost me for an associates degree I had already bought it anyways. I am 4 1/2 classes from finishing my degree and I am so upset with the university that I'm willing to walk away from it. I have detailed information & screenshots from my team forums, my instructor & my advisers showing that the system is completely flawed. I want my voice to be heard and I want to stand up for the rest of the people who've gone through the same thing as me! I feel like this I am just being pushed to the side. My current class I'm two weeks into & have an A but my instructor so unwilling to help me or
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
I am sorry, but I do not understand what your specific issue is and what you are alleging that the university has done wrong.
What is your specific question?