Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Do you have any experience with violation of open meetings

Customer Question

Do you have any experience with violation of open meetings act in state of IL?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dimitry Esquire replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for requesting me to assist you at this time.

I do have such experience. What is your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you ever litigated the IL Open Meetings Act? What is your experience in this area?

I never litigated, but I researched and evaluated, and also assisted counsel who litigated under the Act. I am not licensed in Illinois, but I have substantial experience in past review of the Act for other customers and clients.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you refer me to an expert in IL to help? Did you receive the detailed info I already mentioned as to what I have done so far ?

I did not receive anything from you other than your question to me as far as my knowledge of the Act. I am likewise unaware of anyone who is Illinois licensed and is an expert in that Act but if you wish, I can opt out and open this question to others.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does the filing of a no contact order against a parent from going to the Local School Council Meetings at a school constitute a violation of the open meetings act? I have done a lot of research and can't seem to find any attorneys to help with this law. It is a blatant violation but if no one can litigate against it it is a silly law.

Sir,

Are you satisfied that I can help you, or are you seeking someone else?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I attached an image of a shirt the PPAL has been forcing kids to wear and he has been hiding this from the parents. When I found out and went to the Local School Council Meeting to question it, he called 911 on me. He later put a false report on my son saying he brought a loaded weapon to school to kill teachers (WAY NOT TRUE). His boss let me son back in school and offered to let me transfer him to another school if I would keep quiet. When I would not be quiet and starting posting to a teacher facebook page, he filed a went to authorities, filed a false report saying I was stalking him (going to meetings at the school). He then drove in front of my house every day and filed another false report that I approached him at the school and threataned him in the school parking lot. (I have a video showing I did not do this). I have a solid business reputation in the community and he filed a false report and had me arrested. I was having trauma related PTSD from the arrest. I have gone to a great therapist and am recovered now but am concerned about statute of limitations. In addition, I have proof that he strip searched a boy alone in his office. I also have video from 3 boys saying they were repeatedly touched and humiliated by him. Many of the boys he abused and shamed at the school are on drugs (in jail). the other kids work for me and continue to tell me stories of abuse. They don't even know that what happened to them is not normal. Google Chappell Elementary Recess and you can see him and an unauthorized video he put out with our kids in it. Notice the kid that keeps covering his face with his hoodie. This boy cowers in a corner most days now.

I am going to opt out and open your question to others. Please be well!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why are you opting out?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope you are legit and really want to help us moms who get are kids abused by pedophiles. Men that don't care.... what can I say