Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH ACCC INSURANCE WHERE THEIR CLIENT WAS

Customer Question

I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH ACCC INSURANCE WHERE THEIR CLIENT WAS AT FAULT FOR TOTALING MY CAR AND THEY HAVE TAKEN THEIR SWEET TIME SENDING ME A CHECK FOR THE TOTAL LOSS OF MY VEHICLE. AND THEY ARE REFUSING TO PAY FOR THE RENTAL CAR
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?