Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I was a member at the YMCA years. Recently I had my

Customer Question

I was a member at the YMCA for 35 years. Recently I had my membership revoked because I had an altercation with an inexperienced staff worker who over stepped his power in his approach that cause an unnecessary argument. However, was judged without having the occasion to make a state on behalf of myself. In turn I received a letter stating that member ship was terminated and that I would not be permitted to be a part of any of the Greater NY branches YMCA
Also, the worker threaten me by stating that he was going to see that I my member ship would be terminated since I had at one time disrespected him. All in which I don't understand. The only motive is that it was directed to discrimination, and racism. In addition to the staff worker promoted a tactic that caused my granddaughter to had felt bullying the had given her anxieties.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it has been 4 hours an still I have not receive an answer. Please let me know it you are interested in my question?
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay in getting back to you. what outcome are you seeking? readmission?