Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I just got divorce the final decree was sign April 13,2015 after 20yrs

Customer Question

I just got divorce the final decree was sign April 13,2015 after 20yrs of marriage.i recently found out that my ex had forge my signature on a realtor earnest money contract for purchase of a home in the amount 2,500.00 and got a money order paid to seller of 100,00 and signed my name as the submitter using address from house that i now lease out and had purchased before getting married.
secondly my ex open credit cards sign my signature on credit cards application got approval and because I'm the sole credit union member since 1987 they have made me accountable for his debit that he took upon himself to open accounts and take loans and not pay.the credit union automatic withdraw from my accounts his name isn't on my accounts.and i have proof i never used credit cards or activate.Now a charge off and a new account is showing on my credit report that was reported by the credit union,what are my rights against credit union and who do i report and get assistance
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. To be clear, how much money are you "out" as a result of your ex'es actions?