Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Can a companey go in and chang your ins information to privet

Customer Question

can a companey go in and chang your ins information to privet pay and then pull your
credit score
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is a well know hospital and I thank they are doing it to alot of patients they just dont know it. I am really upset because they
do not have the right to pull my credit score with out my permission. and I have good health ins.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
Absolutely not. Requires written consent from you. You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer OK or higher.