Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Is allstate management group legit

Customer Question

is allstate management group legit
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.Please provide for me the email, telephone number, website, and/or address of the company - or anything you have - so I can take a look?This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.