Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I live in Alabama and I need to sue a business. I

Customer Question

Hello, I live in Alabama and I need to sue a business. I would like you to help me file out the lawsuit form including the reasons for the lawsuit form and advice me on the key points to include in the body of the suit. I also need an educated guess on
the amout you think the suit merits after I explain the facts. Im not sure how you would price this...
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  stevewlaw replied 1 year ago.
I used to live in Northern Alabama in Decatur. Roll tide! I would be happy to help y'all but I need to know more about your potential lawsuit to be able to help you. We can start in here and move to a phone call if need be. I will follow up tomorrow in here. I'm going to be out of town most of next week. I hope you don't have any statute of limitations issues. Best, steve