Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I left my motor cycle at a socalled custom shop only to be ripped off

Customer Question

I left my motor cycle at a socalled custom shop only to be ripped off ,I am imbarrased to be so gullible,to many wrong things went bad to list,not to mention the money involved.i would like a professional to pursue this matter with me,i am a snowbird and a resident or florida living in s.w. fl. and the shop is s.e.fl..damages are well above 5k for small claim so I am looking to pursue however else? Scott
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dimitry Esquire replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
Scott, I happen to be a rider myself and feel your frustration. However we here cannot represent you off-site--I can suggest options by which you can find an attorney to assist, but I cannot act as such on your behalf. Would that suffice?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no,i were expecting an answer here and now.I am sorry this is not satisfactory,and hopefully I am not charged for no answer.