Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

If somebody is asking me to send money overseas to help them

Customer Question

If somebody is asking me to send money overseas to help them get there delivery package sent to my address in us and then have they said all the goods. And they would come on later to US. However the money n valuables would be in my personal care. Said until they arrived. Help help
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
1) How do you know this person?
2) What country are they from?
3) What exactly are you asking, i.e. whether this is a scam or not, or, what exactly?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.