Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Medicare submitted there final bill on my case to be repaid

Customer Question

medicare submitted there final bill on my case to be repaid they said nobody else could submit bills on this case file is closed i was taken back to hospital in march called my attorney ask if this would affect my case he said no because of info i provided above so now 6 months later still in hospital he tells me yes there will be another lien i cant understand that when i was out of hospital i was still getting treatment for same injuries that didnt open up a new lien the money was settled over a year ago the defense took for ever to work on medicare set aside account they are just now finalizing it i still have recieved nothing yet my main question is how can they say this case closed and now reopen on same injury when they didnt open it up for all the treament i had before i came here on same case very confused my lawyer always contradicts himself
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Your question, "how can they say this case closed and now reopen on same injury..." is pretty general. Can you be more specific?