Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I placed a deposit with Sams Club in Laredo , Texas

Customer Question

I placed a deposit with Sams Club in Laredo , Texas for them to order me 1,100 chairs on May 26th.It does not specify a date that I have to pick up the chairs. It all depends on when my client issues a purchase order.They did not tell me how long it would take to receive them. They were received sometime in June. My business is selling products to large companies that each month they give to their sales people who sell well to motivate them. I have a deposit agreement with Sams Club saying that the deposit is non refundable if I don't pick up the chairs. There are no dates stated so . I received the purchase order from my client along with full payment to go pick up the chairs. This took about a month which is normal on large projects due to authorizations required by company policy. When I went to pick up the chairs they had sold them to another customer but they never contacted me . I lost a substantial amount of money on the sale and also I have been dismissed as a supplier by my client. My agreement with them states that I must always deliver what they order by a specified date. I want to sue for all laws that they may have violated as well as money lost on this sale. Do I have a strong case . They sold merchandise that was to be available for me to pick up based on the agreement they had me sign. My loss on this sale is in excess of $30,000. I am devistated and my reputation has been damaged as well
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Since your request for a phone call has been posted for about 12 hours with no response I wanted to check and see if you were still limiting a response to that or if you wanted to discuss this through the website. Most experts in the Legal categories don't do phone calls for a variety of reasons.If you want to discuss this in this format please let me know. If you are still limiting it to a phone call then let me know that as well and I'll opt out and open it back up.