Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

This is on property damage. I recently had damage done by a

Customer Question

This is on property damage. I recently had damage done by a business to a vehicle and they send me a form (possibly a contact?) and I wanted to see if anyone could decipher it. I think its pretty straight forward but I don't want to take any chances. Its
just about one small page with lots of spaces in it so not much writing, In return for money, small amount, I have to sign and have this notarized. Can anyone help?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.If you will attach the document or copy and paste it, I will look it over for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** I just now read it said not to post on social media or public forum so how do I do that if that is the case?
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.
Ah...well, this is a public forum. I could always have customer service "lock" the question after we are done, so that it cannot be viewed. Or, you can forgo this, I can have customer service refund you and you can hire a local attorney in your area to view it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there anything that I should look out for there was some verbage that kind of made me think maybe I should think twice but I know if i'm allowed to say anything? I would never mention their name but I don't even know if i'm allowed to relay to you what it says without using their names ect. Have I said anything so far that could be construed as saying anything?
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.
You haven't said anything yet. Why don't you write what it says but don't use their name. Call them "Company X" or something similar.