Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I have problem dish net, on 4- 25 I was charge 111.31, 4-28

Customer Question

I have problem dish net, on 4- 25 I was charge 111.31, 4-28 another 111.31, I asked why the double, no answer so I put the one charge on contest, on 5-03 my service was terminated, Even though it was pay up to 5-22? I was inform that they have to have two payments for apr. and I took one them buck. after A very long discussion, I was told that they had to put me under a new contract I had to pay 37.64 for Apr, And the new contract star on May 3rd, with less channels, I ask what about the 111.31? that did not count, so after some thinking I put that in contest, On may 14th they once more terminated my service, after hours in the phone I agree to pay them an additional 31.88 for a new contract starting may 27th and I had to pay them 109.11 on or before may 26th by check. Bank sent them checks may 22, June 25 and on July 6th they terminated my service, because the charge on the CC will not go thru? I spent ten hours trying to explain to them that I pay with check not with cc. Please help
g
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
So what was their reason for the double April payment charges? What was their reasoning? That charge was not provided for in your original contract, correct?