Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Is it possible to get money back from ordering a new trailer

Customer Question

is it possible to get money back from ordering a new trailer that has been been delayed two months. and was given a loaner to use. the dealer says that because i used the loaner iam obligated to recieve the trailer ordered. the loaner trailer was not the same model as the one ordered. now in order to get my money back i have to put it on consignment to get my money back is this true.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.
Hi! LegalGems here. I'll do my best to assist you.I can only provide general information, so a follow up consult with a private lawyer is recommended.
Did the terms of the contract discuss in any detail what would happen if the consumer rescinded (attempted to cancel) the contract?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, there was no discussion or any written statement noted on the contract.
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.
Thanks; a few minutes please as I review this for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(###) ###-####
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.
Let me opt out as I do not participate in phone calls. Please don't respond to this as that will delay a response from an appropriate person.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will there be a call today?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I apologize but live phone calls, unlike in other sections on JustAnswer.com, can be deemed practice of law which is forbidden by state laws as we do not and cannot represent you in any legal matter. I would be happy to continue with you in this forum if you would like to use reply. Thank you for understanding.