Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Mr. Ely has a copy of the Ordinance and says he has read it,

Customer Question

Mr. Ely has a copy of the Ordinance and says he has read it, although I am positive not with the multiple times and extreme care that I have. I almost surely know more of parts of this Ordinance than almost anyone within the City Public Works and Engineering
that is so diligently violating this Ordinance, State Law, and, per inquiry below, the U.S. Constitution. I am in-and-out, and if a reply is not available until Friday afternoon or evening, this is not a problem. The Houston Drainage Ordinance 2011-254, Article
XIV to Chap. 47 of the Code of Ordinances REQUIRES me IN ADVANCE OF EVEN SUBMITTING CHANGES (Sec. 47-824(b)(3) to provide "as a minimum, a drawing or other depiction, with accompanying measurements, supporting the user's claim . . . " and "Any documentation
submitted to the city for purposes of verification and correction shall also include an affidavit in a form approved by the city attorney whereby the user shall sign and verify under penalty of law that any document the user is submitting is true and correct."
QUESTION!!:: Does the U. S. Constitution Amendment XIV Equal Protection Clause properly extend this to the City being REQUIRED to provide TO ME the same documentation for changes imposed upon me? Or is the Constitution a "paper tiger?" Or in short: DOES THE
EQUAL PROTECTION CLAUSE WITHIN CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT XIV REQUIRE THE CITY PROFESSIONALS TO MEET THE SAME REQUIREMENTS FOR DOCUMENTATION THAT THE CITY REQUIRES OF AMATEUR CITIZEN ME? Backup commentary: As noted in a previous inquiry, the City's data is absolutely
riddled with shabby measurements and corrupt calculations, at least seven of which are so bad that you the reader can verity them from your location, even out of state. They would not be committed by a competent junior high student. Secondary QUESTION: The
City's FIRST THREE VALUES gave NO dimensions, only alleged totals, and the "Diagrams," air photos of uncertain legibility, were double dated only to a year, double attributed to COH (City of Houston) and Google, out of date (did not show hundreds of square
feet of concrete in existence before the Drainage program was even started, but managed to rate roughly 2000 square feet of GRASS AS "IMPERVIOUS" -- like concrete), and NOT MADE AVAILABLE UNTIL TWO TO TWENTY MONTHS AFTER THE CHANGE WAS ALREADY MADE AND PUT
INTO EFFECT. Does this flagrant violation of the City's own requirements invalidate the changes made by the violations?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
I will opt out and open this up for other experts. Good luck.