Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Where do I find a lawyer who will take my case either

Customer Question

where do I find a lawyer who will take my case either probono orwho gets paid only if I win.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. What kind of case is it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had a judgment for non payment on a credit card which I have been to court for. Because I am on a disability they cant touch my money. I do not have any other income. I got into the trouble because I lost my job due to my medical problems. So i lived off what I had in the bank and my Retirement funds.I had to decide to either pay my mortguge or the credit cards. The lawyer sent a Sheriff here to force me to pay or they would take my vehicle. My vehicle is 14 years old and I live out side the city.I need transportation.I borrowed 3500.00 and now I know what they did was not legal. I want to file a Cloud on the complaint, for the lien he said they have had for two years on my house . And a 93A . This is what i have found out. can u give me any other information on this?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
I'm going to have to opt out of this one. That's a little different than the original question and will take a while to explain.No need to respond, someone else should pick up soon.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank u
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
I can recommend a directory for finding counsel on commission. do you want that?