Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing for over 20 years and handled many cases and trials for consumers.
11068102

Dodge dealershipe did an oil change and tire rotation on my

Customer Question

dodge dealershipe did an oil change and tire rotation on my dodge ram I took off down the road and my front tire flew off ,it scared me to death they offered to fix it ,anyway is there a lawsuite here thank god because it could have killed me or someone else depending on circumstances
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. You certainly have a potential lawsuit but the issue is there aren't a lot of damages. The law would allow you to recover for what it cost to fix it and some amount for the scare you received, although that usually isn't a very high dollar amount unfortunately, but the law doesn't allow you to recover for what "might have happened".
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
I'm going to be offline for an hour or so but if you have any additional questions feel free to ask them in this thread and I'll continue when I return.