Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

My mom is elderly, living alone in New Mexico. She has been sold

Customer Question

My mom is elderly, living alone in New Mexico. She has been sold two used cars by the Albuquerque Hundai dealers for ridiculous amounts of money for the year and make of car she bought. They talked her into upgrading from the Hundai Santa Fe after the transmission conked out to the Hundai Tucson. It's on the list of "lemon" cars for transmission problems. The transmission just died and it's before 65,000 miles but they are telling her that she didn't buy the warranty package are sending an insurance adjuster out to look at the transmission and see if they can replace it for her without a warranty package. Does she have any rights here? She is being completely taken advantage of. Her car payment is ridiculous for a 2011 Hundai Tucson.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
what outcome are you seeking?