CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney representing individuals and businesses.
71563194

Now they are sending me back im going to get a

Customer Question

now they are sending me back for saying im going to get a lawyer. the forensic review board called asking about dawn and used to be her counseler, now is on board, hung up on her and she never told me she was on board now, would have never told her anytning
knowing that. help! my case moniotor now want to go and sit in with my psychiatrist in 2 weeks and I don't think that's right, that should not happen, help, dr gangure says he doesn't like him anyway , has to do whatever he says and not to tell him that.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.
Are you currently under a conservatorship or guardianship?
(meaning are you subject to a court order requiring placement or psychiatric care)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, cond release, 24 conditions, violating one, groups, cause of diabetes
If you are under a conservatorship, you are entitled to counsel. You can speak with your attorney regarding your situation and get a formal legal opinion.
It sounds like you need to take advantage of this as the circumstances you are facing are much too complex for me to help you within the "general legal Q&A" forum here - I cannot advise you, give you a formal legal opinion, and we do not have an attorney/client relationship, I do not have all of the information regarding your situation, and I do not have the ability to follow up with your physicians, and do not have any reference to the individual analysts or conservators that you are working with.
This is a good time to make a call to your attorney.