Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years experience in general legal matters.
17897874

Made deal with dealer but have not traded my car in and have

Customer Question

made deal with dealer but have not traded my car in and have not picked up new truck but signed a piece of paper, do I have to go through with sale?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Loren replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I will do whatever I can to answer your question.
If you have not given them money or signed over your trade in you can back out without much problem.
The dealer may hem and haw about it but there in not really anything they can do to you.
The fact is that the dealer is in the business of selling cars not suing customers. They are not going to want to tie up a car in litigation when they can just sell it to the next customer.
I hope this is helpful. If you have any follow up questions feel free to post them. It is never a problem.
Thank you.