Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Looking on how to

Customer Question

Looking for information on how to file a lawsuit against xxxxxxxxxx. I sent my Engagement ring out for cleaning on April 27th along with my wedding band and 3 weeks in my wedding band came back without my engagement ring valued over $11,000. They stated they've checked with a 120 stores and stayed they've lost my ring. I was going to have them rebuild the ring, but have decided against it because of there delay in handling issues and have requested the appraised replacement value to take my business else ware. I did not originally purchase my ring through them just my band. I know it had to have been stolen by one of there employees. It's been a long head ache and my wedding anniversary is approaching on the 25th and they don't seem to care about resolving this matter
Category: Consumer Protection Law