Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

What recourse do I have truck I bought misrepresented not safe

Customer Question

what recourse do I have truck I bought misrepresented not safe to drive
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
Was it a new truck or a used one?
What do you mean by it's "not safe to drive"?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, I, like most of the experts in the legal category, don't offer the phone call option.
If you like I can opt out and open the question back up.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dimitry Esquire replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your post. I am a licensed Pennsylvania professional and will be happy to assist you.
I do apologize but I generally do not make phone calls. I can, however discuss this via Skype. Please advise if that is acceptable to you, and if so, I will forward to you an additional services request. Thank you!