shurmust
shurmust, Lawyer
Experience:  I have successfully prosecuted over 50 jury trials advocating on behalf of the government.
69736160

I want Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to deal with Ocwen

Customer Question

I want Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to deal with Ocwen Mort. Serviser, not Ombudsman. If Ocwen pays Ombudsman to be my advocate, why should I trust Ombudsman when Ocwen is the most fraudulent servicer in the nation?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The attorney I took many papers to said I wouldn't have enough money to deal with Ocwen's attorneys. CA just settled a fine of 2.1 Billion for fraudulent behavior. You see, Ocwen deals about 98% of business (with me) on the phone. The E. Indian dialect is sooo difficult to understand. Ocwen's promise to not have me talk to the Indians didn't last long. What Ocwen says and what they do, are two different things. They are so dishonest and I do not feel I have to compromise my value and standards to a bunch of crooks. I told Ocwen that I can not take them any longer because it was getting to serious with regards ***** ***** taking my life. I even told them to call my psychiatrist.
Expert:  shurmust replied 1 year ago.
Greetings! I am happy to help you with this matter - I understand your pain and frustration. Have you told Ocwen to stop calling you at your work, home cellular telephone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid $ 48.00 for asking about my question. I do not know where this stands and I can not go any further on the money. I thought this would be on the easy side. I thought I would get a written response and whatever the $48.00 would provide.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I just threw my money down the drain. I did not find any kind of an answer to my question. Darn, I do not know why I just keep losing money trying to deal with Ocwen. Now, another try for what?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your format is very confusing. I can not rate anyone. I was not given any help and I want a refund of the $48.00 please. This whole thing was a waist of time and money. Please just give me a refund and I'll be on my way. There was zero value to any of this! Thanks, Roxanna