Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Asked a person who was working on neighbors yard how much it

Customer Question

Asked a person who was working on neighbors yard how much it would cost to help mulch my flower bed and after he finished neighbors yard we discussed what and how much. he said $320 I said when you do work. He said not sure maybe between the 11th and the 14th. I said call me when you know. Gave my phone #. Never got a call. Husband said he and myself would do it. Came home from work on 8th and husband said while he was napping the guy was in front yard. Told him has not using weed booking cloth and guy said he didn't have any. .I no longer have a flower island......the guy filled mulch to where I have no island and my plants were planted with out amy water or plant food. Every thing he did was mot anything we discussed. I did mot tell him because I was asking for estimate. Need legal help
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have email
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
what outcome are you seeking? recovery of the $320?