Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Insurance refused to pay damages to my home claimed statutes

Customer Question

insurance refused to pay damages to my home claimed statutes expired
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my damage was estated at almost 23000.00 but that was not enough my estimate was nearly 45.000 which they refused to pay. they did 4 estimates on my home which I feel was a stall tactic.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am not set up for telephone chats and quite frankly we are able to handle most all customer questions in this forum without you incurring the additional fees for telephone or email service.
You can use reply in this forum to communicate back and forth with the expert and we will work to address all of your questions on this matter.
What state are you in?
How long ago did the damage occur?
When you say stalling, what did they do other than sending out new adjusters? When was the last inspection done?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.
I am not set up for phone and since you insist I will opt out and leave this for some other expert who may be willing to do phone time with you.
Please do not reply to me as it will delay other experts from responding to you.
Best wishes.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
Hello, different expert here.
do you still need an answer?
what would you like to know at this time?