Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

My name is ***** ***** i have a problem with Verizon

Customer Question

Hell my name is ***** ***** i have a problem with Verizon Fios. In November 2014 i called to cancel the service from my apartment and they cancelled the service from my house by accident. I had to call them back and they had to put me on a new 2 year contract and run my credit again. They said they would have a supervisor contact me and do something for inconvenience. On January 29th i called to cancel the service because i switched to Time Warner. They never called to help for their mistake and they charged me for early termination fee. I tried calling them numerous times and all i got inflated bills. Im in the process of refinancing and 5 days ago they reported to credit biro that i didnt pay $339.98. Today i spent 5 hours on the phone and after talking with 7 different people and 2 supervisors they admitted that they over charged me and that adjusted bill supposed to be $110. I wanted to pay if they remove of the report but as of now no luck.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dimitry Esquire replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, Valentin. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
I am genuinely sorry to hear that you find yourself in this situation. How can I help?