Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I agreed to a trial period on the telephone and they e mailed

Customer Question

I agreed to a trial period on the telephone and they e mailed about the trial and a button to cancel the trial period anyway I though it was canceled and I received a a bill for over $ 600.00 and they say I have to pay it!! plus they are charging me 2% interest and they say I'm bound by New Jersey Law and I live in Arkansas. What should I do I have called them and they are saying they will look into the matter and within a day I receive a e mail saying I owe them. Thank You, Diane
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with this question.
Are you saying that you followed their instructions to cancel the trial period but that they wouldn't let you do it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry but I do not provide phone consultation services. If you would like me to answer your question, please use the reply tab below to respond to my inquiry.
If the phone call is important to you, then reply and let me know and I will opt out so that a lawyer who provides that service can contact you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK Zoey I'm seventy years old and some times it's hard for me to get my point across in writing, please go ahead
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Okay. I am opting out of the question and if a lawyer wishes to contact you by phone, they will reply with instructions.
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.
Hello there
-
I am another attorney here at Just Answer and can offer assistance over the telephone if you would like. However, I have to notify customer service to send you a Service Offer and upon your accepting the offer and providing me with your telephone number, I can contact you.
-
Thank you
-
MARY