Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Thank you very much information. I was not able to

Customer Question

Thank you very much for your information. I was not able to access this information until now. In meantime we have had to pay Bunker Hill/Bayshore home sales $708.00 for May & June rental land and because we need to vacate the rental condo we are currently in we got a camper on the property to live in. My husband was meeting with Home Owners Insurance today as we filed a claim. I feel BayShore Home sales which operates on site and the seller were very dishonest and we were scammed. Out of time, Out of funds and own a shell of home inhabitable to live in. What direction do we take now? Patricia
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Patricia: Thank you for requesting for my assistance. However, I do not have access to your previous post. So, I am not sure what has transpired. If you could you please provide more details on this post, I will be more than happy to assist you. For some reasons, your previous post does not show up on your account history.
Thank you for your cooperation.