Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I legaling own a tank that a customer as paid tank rental on

Customer Question

I legaling own a tank that a customer as paid tank rental on for over ten years
. Now they are trying to claim the tank. They have switched companies and we want to pick up our tank. I have prove of purchase. What are my options?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this situation.
1) What kind of tank is this? For example: A propane tank.
2) You say that the tank is a rental, but you also have "proof of purchase." Did you mean proof of lease agreement?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The tank is a rental tank to the customer and
that they are claiming that it is theirs. By proof of purchase, I meant that Amarant's Propane Service had proof of purchase
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
I am sorry, but I cannot participate in the phone call option. We can continue the thread as is, or I can opt out and open this up for others who may be able to call. Which would you prefer?