Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I have today a summons personal service a natural person but

Customer Question

I have today a summons personal service a natural person but my house is foreclosed dec 10 2013 and I left my house January 13 2013. I don't know what is now!!!! This is complain and notice of lis pendent but doesn't have court date.Thank you so much
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
They sold your house in foreclosure already? Who is the plaintiff on the lis pendens, the mortgage company or someone else?
Have you gone to the clerk of court's office and found out what the suit is for or did they serve you with anything saying what the suit is for, because if you no longer own the house putting a lis pendens on it means it is a lawsuit involving the property and you still have to be the owner or listed as the legal owner for them to do so.