Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I bought car from a car lot I put 750 down signed contract

Customer Question

I bought car from a car lot I put 750 down signed contract 5 days ago and they said they would fix front end due to shakes really bad and new tires so they had me come in to get it fixed and I went there and they told me there not fixing it and the bank needed new contract due to there mistake about gap insurance they put 495 and they say it' should be 465 anyhow now there telling me that they just want vehicle back and if I give it to them today I can get my down payment back but if I don't do it by noon that I will lose my 750 and car and now he's threatening me personally if I don't do it today he's personally gonna get involved and that I don't want to f co with him. Does this sound legal and am I in the wrong and what am I supposed to do I have signed contract what should I do to handle this I'm afraid there gonna meet me to trade my money for car and I feel like there gonna keep my money and take car from me physically. What can I do please help me I don't know where I stand on tis
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
.
Do you have it in writing that they are going to fix the front end on the contract?
.
Do you want to keep the car or just return it and get your money back?
.
.
thanks