Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

If I take my car in recall repair an now it's too dangerous

Customer Question

If I take my car in for a recall repair an now it's too dangerous to drive. The recall was power steering cable. My car now has power steering, air bag warning flashing across my radio, engine lock light, and the steering wheel locks up for about four minutes every time I start it. The dealership says its ok and refuses to fix it. What can I do ?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This all started the day I picked my car up. The Warnings were flashing across my radio I thought it probably needed to be reset I backec out of parking lot at dealership put my car in drive the steering wheel jerked to right and locked-up.I walked back to servive dept guy there told me I woul have to bring it back Monday they were too busy, this was Friday. So I drove my car home the power steering came back on about half way home. I just want my car fixed. It went in fine. Came out Junk.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
Hello, are you asking for options to pursue against dealer?