Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing for over 20 years and handled many cases and trials for consumers.
11068102

Have you heard of Consumer Rights Services. They have called

Customer Question

Have you heard of Consumer Rights Services. They have called me and said I have bee scammed by a time share company and they will get my money back. Of course I would have to pay them about $3000 up front. I am very leary. Have you any advice?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
If anyone asks for money up front for anything to do with a time share it is almost certainly a scam. We get several questions every day on timeshares and I have yet to see one that had a request for money up front that actually provided any benefit to anyone other than the company that got the money.
In addition, the name is ***** ***** of those that are often chosen because they hint at some type of government connection and are not and a search for a company named "consumer rights services" doesn't show anything.