Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I was quoted a price to put plugs in my truck and they had

Customer Question

i was quoted a price to put plugs in my truck and they had to use a special tool to do it, after they extracted all 8 i was told 2 broke off whitch i was told up front if they did it would cost me an extra $50 per plug, well thry couldn't get them out so now my price went up to $3700, when i got back in town 4 days later i talked to a couple mechanics and was told i got screwed, i picked up my truck had to pay the $3700 to get in and contacted Meineke about it they just returned my call and it sounds as if it was all my fault but they would look into it further, i feel they should have honered their agreement for the first quote, i'm sure i;m not the only person to have had plugs taken out of a truck and had this happen to them,
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I could assist?