LawTalk, Lawyer
Experience:  I have more than 25 years experience in the legal profession.
15277592

I send 9 packages from UPS but finally I only get 8. The biggest

Customer Question

I send 9 packages from UPS but finally I only get 8. The biggest one which is 17kg is gone. I start an missing package investigation but they said didn't find it. I said I don't want the claim I only need them help me find it again. The said they are exhausted to located the package. How can I let them go ahead to located my package in this situation?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
While I am certain that UPS will continue to keep a look out for your package, and return it to you if and when it is found, in the meantime there is nothing more than can be done other than for you to process your claim for the lost property.
While the money from the claim may not fully compensate you for the loss, you should make the claim anyway. It will not prevent UPS from getting your things back to you when they are ultimately located.
You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.
Kindly, remember to rate my service to you. That is how I am credited for assisting you.
I wish you and yours the best in 2015,
Doug
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Doug,
Happy to see your reply, how can I let them go to located my package again. BTW, this package is shipping from USA to China, and I'm pretty sure it's in the one of transit stations somewhere.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
There is nothing you can do to force them to initiate another search. But chances are that eventually the package will show up somewhere---it was likely misdirected---and then it will be rerouted to you. All you can do is be patient and hope for the best.
In the meantime, allow them to process your claim for the lost package. That is really all you can do.
Thank you for your kind words. They are appreciated.
Please keep in mind that even though you have already paid your deposit money over to JustAnswer, or you may be a subscriber, until you rate me highly for my service, I will not be paid for having assisted you with your questions.
Thanks again.
I wish you the best,
Doug