Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I purchased a solar waterheater and whole house solar,

Customer Question

I purchased a solar for hot waterheater and whole house solar, I was told that my rebate would cover half the cost , and that they were going to get a loan to consolidate the two loans for the solar. Also the solar was to bring my srp bill down from $325 to $100, which it did. But my payment for the two solars is aprox. $900, which i cant afford. I am retiredfrom reclamation, i am a vet, on a fixed income. A home refinance company called me to refinance my home, which i purchased through the v.a. I didnt have enough equity they could not help me. They did not tell me that I had to refinance my home. Everything they told me was a scam. I did not recieve any rebate. Should i let them sue me or file bank rupsie
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
Hello, how much are they claiming now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
solar water heater $13500 and hole house solar is aprox $26800, I wont live long enough to see any benefits from this
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
Consider working out a settlement often for a reduced amount.
Otherwise you may default if nothing to collect against.