Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

This is XX , XXXX @.XXXX, I wish you

Customer Question

This is XXXX XXXX,***@******.***, I wish you could help me. I am 89 yrs old and not a good computer person and I lost you when I tried earlier. I am the one that got in trouble with ordering on the computer. Got charged $89.00 for 2 items that I never received anything from the company, not even a sample.

Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
are you asking how to pursue a complaint to recover what you paid them? did you use a credit card with them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I gave them my credit card number for the order. The Credit Card says that they can't do any more because they sent them several pages of their proof that they are good companies but I never received anything from them. I think I need to call the Card Company again. Or maybe you will call them. I don't want to close this page and then I will have to start all over. I know they have to , the company, send something at least but I don't want it now after all this mess.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
Call the credit card company and ask for a supervisor. Contest the charges as fraudulent and not authorized and demand they not permit further charges from this company. Most reputable card companies will do so
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What else do you want me to say? I think I have told you all I know. I just know there has to be something that should be done to companies like this one. I want my money p
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved!