Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

The question is addressed to the Attorney Law

Customer Question

Hello. The question is addressed to the Attorney Law Educator, Esq., please. Please, could you answer the following questions: I prepared the list of all the questions for the Depositions. I think that I can give the one copy of this list to Defendants and to the Reporter in order for them to easily understand what do the exact questions mean? Is it ok to show all of them the real reports and ask why they contain different records by compering reports between 2013 and 2015? Thank you!

Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Relist: I still need help. Hello. This question is for an Attorney Law Educator. Please could you explain me if there will be the Order to Show the Cause for Contempt in Regards ***** ***** to Produce a few Documents by the Defendants according to the Scheduling order and according to the other Order and the Defendants will not be able to show the Proof / Evidences to comply with these Orders, what will be the next step? (what does the Federal Law say about the next step?) Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Hello. Please explain me when I have to submit the Brief about Depositions? After the Pre-Filing Conference? Thank you!