Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My name is***** have been fighting against itunes and

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** have been fighting against itunes and an app developer about getting the 30k I spent on the game back due to it not working properly and In turn has a major effect on the game as its a war game. You spend thousands of dollars to build an army only to be kicked out of app or it lags or doesn't load properly and lose it all. You tell them this has happened and they do nothing but blame connection to me this is not right any thoughts ? Also there are many people who can verify these statements as it happens to all of us players more than once
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Response: You need to file complaint with your Attorney General's Office if you have have made numerous attempts to resolve the dispute but the developer has not been cooperative. Click on the link below for information on the complaint process:
https://www.azag.gov/complaints