N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  since 1983
9653905

I would like to know if you have a knowledge of this So called IP

Customer Question

Hi , I would like to know if you have a knowledge of this So called IPN, International Promissory Note, backed by the Full Faith and Credit of the U.S. Govt. I presented one to Wells Fargo Bank along with the Memo of Laws I researched and Certified UCC 1 and 3 etc , to pay my mortgage loan in full but was refused. Is it US Govt Obligation to pay US Citizen Public Debts by law HJR 192 PL 73-10, I researched was repealed and amended in 1982, with provisions to Include payments of public dues, interest, PL 97-258 enacted Sept 13, 1982. Bank rejected the IPN and accused me of giving them a Fraudulent check. BTW, I filed that motion to dismiss the summary judgment of foreclosure and release the mortgage lien and note because I claimed that the loan has been paid in full. The judge denied it for reason, " it's without merit". Is my IPN check fraudulent? Does the US Govt has the Obligation to pay US Citizens public debts?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
There is ample information on line about this issue bot***** *****ne: It is a scam.
Google International Promissory Note.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like a lawyer that is familiar with laws. I read a lot about scam online regarding Promisorry notes. I have done researched too. And it all checks out. There is a law that Govt has obligation to pay public debts and interest. PL 73-10 1933 , some provisions was repealed but obligation to pay public debts was amended in Sept 13, 1982, PL 97-258. I firmly believed this IPN is no scam. I want to know why most lawyers even Judge does not seemed to know this thing? Bank did not return my IPN. I think they want to steal it and at the same time foreclose my house.....
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
That kind of thinking is what keeps con/scam artists like the IPN people in business. They're preying on desperate, gullible people looking for a way out of mortgage debt. Everyone of them will lose their homes. A word to the wise is sufficient. The info you need to read is all on line.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would you check out the laws I mentioned.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
You have no idea how much time and effort that would take. Just Answer is not a legal research service. Research wise, this will be as good as it gets here.
it should be all you need, because nothing you say or sent to Wells Fargo accept US currency is going to help you.
http://www.in.gov/judiciary/opinions/pdf/08191302mpb.pdf. I hope you didn't give those people much money, because it's gone. Please don't give them any more.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The web address you just gave is not possibly correct it takes me to Indiana state and finally error. Can you send that again pls. Btw can I send you these laws I am talking about its only few pages. Thanks.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
Three or four pages of federal statute? I'm LOL. I'll send you an offer for additional services. I'm going easy on you. If you accept the offer, you can send me anything you wish to look at and we'll have a personal conversation. please keep in mind that JUST ANSWER is neither free legal services, research service or a debating forum.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Want another lawyer to continue.
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.
New Expert here.
The US government is legally required to pay the public debt of the United States, but is not required to pay private debts for any particular citizen.
I hope this information is helpful.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That HJR 192 PL 73-10 chap 48 Stat 48 p 113 law says obligation to pay debts of US citizen. That HJR was repealed but was amended to include the additional terms "public charges, taxes and dues , after all debts " on Jan 12, 1983 PL 97- 452 but was made effective in 1982 see PL 97-258 96 stat 877, and there was a provision set that says US obligation to pay for public debts dues, charge, principal and interest. How can I send you copies of this laws I am referring to? I have to sent it via email attachment from my desk top computer. Pls let me know. Thanks.
Public debts do not include private loans.
I am sorry this is not the answer you wanted, but it would be unfair to you, and unprofessional of me, not to provide accurate information.
The bank had no obligation to accept an IPN.
I hope this information is helpful.