Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I owe about $3,,200.82 on a credit card. I also have my car

Customer Question

I owe about $3,,200.82 on a credit card. I also have my car refinanced thru the same credit union.I pay $422 monthly for car payments. This morning some woman was at my door, ringing my door bell. I answered the door and ask what she wanted. She says " what are you going to do about your credit card payment "? I thought she was referring too my car payment. I said it wasn't due until the 8 the of May. She then says they were going to repossess my car. Even tho I have never missed a car payment. She said they can take my car under something called " cross collateralization. Is this legal? The repo people showed up at my door about a half hour later, but I wouldn't give them my car. This car cost me over $43,000 in 2010
Since I had no clue what I was doing I have refinanced my car 3 or 4 times.
I have paid well over $50,000 on my car since October 2010. Including a $25,000 down payment. I could really hope for some good news right now. Thank you. Bob XXX
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What about the temporary pass word. I need my question answered with no glitches You were already paid.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Did you want me to send you an "Additional Services" offer for a telephone consultation ? Please let me know You stated that you already paid, however, I do not receive credit or payment for assisting you unless you leave a positive rating for me. ANDREA
I would have to see the loan documents that you signed for the car and for any additional items that were financed by the same lender in order to give you an accurate Answer.