Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 15 years experience in various consumer protection areas
19958803

What type of form do we (automotive shop) need if we (sole

Customer Question

What type of form do we (automotive shop) need if we (sole proprietor) are renting space to another company that is incorporated. We have an automotive shop. Another company is interested in renting space to work on engines. We will continue to perform front end alignments.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do what I can to help...In addition to a standard lease agreement signed by an officer of the company you are renting to, you would want to get them to sign a "hold harmless" agreement that states that they won't hold you liable for any injury to their employees or workers who are working on your property. This protects you from being sued if one of their workers are injured on your property..You can Google "hold harmless agreement" to find examples or can go to a site like USLegalforms.com to purchase and download one for a minimal fee...thanksBarrister